In a game of high low Hurricane with deuces and 2 jokers wild, who wins between one player with Ace joker and the other deuce deuce?
Here are the rules we were going by:
- Players must declare whether they are going for high, low, or both
- When going for both, the player must win both to win any
- Aces are high in the high, low in the low
- The lowest possible hand is Ace deuce
- In the high, at least, when two ranks are identical, the one using more naturals wins
For the high, Ace joker (pair of aces) wins because the ranks are the same, but the ace joker uses a natural ace.
The ranks for the low are the same (Ace deuce). One hand used a natural ace, the other had a natural deuce (although deuces are wild).
As far as I can tell, it comes down to if a natural is better or stronger. If it's stronger than deuce deuce wins the low because the opponent's natural ace is stronger. If the natural is better than the natural two wins the low.