Hot answers tagged badugi
I was thinking about how to explain my question a bit more and then realised I could work out the answer. I wrote a small python script to count all the badugis one can be dealt. 715 badugis in total 4 high: 1, 0.1% of tot. Cum 1, 0.1% of total 5 high: 4, 0.6% of tot. Cum 5, 0.7% of total 6 high: 10, 1.4% of tot. Cum 15, 2.1% of ...
Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible