Jacob Relkinless info
|location||San Jose, California|
|visits||member for||6 months|
|seen||Nov 16 '12 at 1:39|
I'm extremely passionate about writing great code. You'll notice this soon if you haven't already. :)
Some stuff that I've worked on:
- ShopKeep POS
- Stanford University Medical Center Alumni Association
- Titanium Mobile
- Top Gun 2
- Fantastic Fish
- Spring Cleaning
Some cool answers by yours truly:
- What are the new type qualifiers introduced with ARC?
- How do function pointers work?
- using class_getInstanceMethod - where in the hierarchy is the method implemented?
- Remove all strings with duplicates in NSArray
- When to use NSInteger vs int?
- Problems with variadic macros in C
- Correct management of addObserverForName:object:queue:usingBlock:
- Delegate declaration dilemma
- Ruby shorthand for "use this if it isn't blank, otherwise use that"
- Objective-C: message syntax vs. dot syntax; what's the difference?
- In Ruby irb, can't access a number in a array like fashion
- UITextField validation
- Retrieve JSON with StackOverflow API
|bio||website||jacobrelkin.me||visits||member for||6 months|
|location||San Jose, California||seen||Nov 16 '12 at 1:39|