If you are a tournament specialist, I would appreciate your input on this hand.
- Daily tournament at a large Las Vegas casino, 24 people total, 8 of us left, 3 get paid
- Buyin for the tournament was $140. I list this so that you can gauge the level of player.
- I have a little less than the average stack, which is 25K at this point. My stack is right around 22K or so.
My table image is great, very much TAG, been showing down big hands. I use a visor, hoodie, sunglasses, etc. So TAG and people have told me that I can also look intimidating. If you want to see how I dress, check out my profile and avatar on this site, I dress exactly like that for every tournament I play.
V1 is a huge stack, maybe even the chip leader at the time (or close to it). Profile is not quite a tourist, but not world class either. I haven't really played with him much before.
Level is 200/400/75
- I'm in the SB with KK
- Checks around to MP who just limps
- LJ makes it 1200
- V1 on the button flat calls the 1200
- Action to me and I make it 4000
- MP limper folds, LJ also folds
- V1 flat calls again
Flop comes down J26 rainbow
Action to me. What do you do? What do you think about the pre-flop bet?
ANSWER BELOW. But please don't look at it until after you've provided an answer.
My pre-flop plan was to shove all-in on any non-Ace board so that's what I did. V1 turned over J6 suited !!!