I played a hand in a local $100 buy-in tournament; I was wondering if one of the (3) players in the hand, played it correctly.
- blinds were $200/$400--no antes yet
- UTG, SOLID PLAYER/STACK SIZE $4,800. RAISES TO $1200
- HERO, SOLID PLAYER/STACK SIZE $14,100. 3-BETS TO $3,750 WITH AA
- VILLAN, NOT AWARE, PLAYS ONLY HIS CARDS/STACK SIZE $9,650. CALLS $3,750
- UTG 4-BETS ALL IN FOR $3,600.
- HERO RAISES ALL IN FOR $10,350
- VILLAN IS ALL IN FOR $5,900.
RESULT: UTG SHOWS AK OFFSUIT; HERO SHOWS AA; VILLAN SHOWS JJ. OFF COURSE A JACK APPEARS ON THE FLOP AND WINS IT ALL. WAS IT A CORRECT MOVE FOR THE VILLAN TO CALL THE HERO'S ALL IN? THANKS. -