"Making data make sense... to make dollars and cents."
IT Executive who loves Python, pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Networkx
🐍 + 🐼 = ❤️
My core skillset: SQL database, Business Intelligence, and Reporting Python data analysis since 2016.
If I helped you with Pandas or any other technology would you please visit LinkedIn and endorse me. Thank you!
Want to learn more about clean, clear recipes for solutions using Pandas?
Try DunderData by Ted Petrou
- How to flatten / merge levels on multiindexes and column headers
- Slicing large Dataframe into chunks
- Using Networkx library to find relationships
- Finding all descendants with networkx
- Sum the count of lesser values
- Another application of graph theory with networkx
Do you find learning pandas hard learn? Look at these courses and articles.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 1 year, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago